Mobile Software Developer
- Analyze, Design, Build and deliver software applications using Ionic, and Angular framework.
- Work with Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team in Sprint Planning.
- Participate in estimating development work with Team members.
- Attend meeting w/ Scrum Master and Development Team.
- Discuss completion, plan and predicaments of work assigned.
- Present completed Sprint to the Product Owner.
- Discuss process improvements.
- Work with the Product Owner to define User Stories.
- On-time delivery of Sprint committed.
- Guiding other developers as necessary who are engaged in development.
- At least 2-3yrs experience in developing Web and Mobile application.
- Expertise in Ionic framework, Cordova, Angular 6 and up, Andriod Studio and Xcode; knowledgeable in SignalR, and OneSignal.
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Software development/programming experience
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application and technology architecture
- Sound communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts, design, and issues when creating documentation, or discussing defects and fixes
Sales Development Analyst
Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
Business Data Analyst
Extract, transform, and analyze data using statistical techniques that will help the organization make business decisions based on data
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services. Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.