Eclectus Technologies is an IT Software Solutions Company based in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to collaborate across departments to produce amazing work to communicate to our clients and prospective customers. This is a remote working position.
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- date existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for client presentations and trade shows
- Implement UI elements in Html/CSS and/or via WordPress for updates to website
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital asses (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other selected web marketing tools
- Coordinate with the marketing and UX departments to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Word experience
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and Html
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related course of study
- 2-4 years experience in graphic design for a company or agency
Adobe Creative Cloud: 2 years (Preferred)
WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing waork that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require Monday to Friday
Please send your PORTFOLIO, RATES, OR WEBSITE to email@example.com
Sales Development Analyst
Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services. Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.
Application Developement Lead
Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.