- Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services.
- Resource/Capacity Planning.
- Project Estimates (Cost and Schedule) and Workplan.
- Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
- Managing Reports, project risks and necessary documentations.
- Define and Manage SLA/OLA.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review or Create Technical Architect.
- Review and manage all requirement changes.
- Participate in Deployment Release Planning.
- Participate in Post Mortem activities.
- Ensure project team follows all processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
- Participate in Quality Management reviews.
- Represent the project team at client meetings.
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Architect
- Business Process Design
- Communications Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
- Issue Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
- Service Change Management
- SLA (Service-Level Agreement) Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Work Planning and Management
- At least 4yrs in any computer courses.
- At least 2yrs experience as Project Manager handling both Application Development and Application Maintenance.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology.
- Experienced in Technical Architecture.
- Experienced in Mobile, Web, and API development, knowledge in Azure, and AWS cloud Services is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work under pressure, flexible at work.
Sales Development Analyst
Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
Business Data Analyst
Extract, transform, and analyze data using statistical techniques that will help the organization make business decisions based on data
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.
Application Development Lead
Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.