Sales Development Analyst
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and willingness to take initiative
- Must have passion to be in Sales
- Excellent in communication, formal and impromptu presentation skills, organization and planning, teamwork, problem solving, generating ideas and solutions, adaptability, innovation, creativity, collaborations, good decision-making, multitasking, time management, and can work under stress.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communication, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Gained at least 1 year of working experience in the field of information systems and technology industry
- Preferably 2-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Sales or equivalent
- Experience working in the information systems and technology industry selling products, technical solutions or services
- Solid experience in prospecting, lead generation and opportunity development.
- Strong negotiating skills and client management
- Ability to handle multiple brands
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and/or remotely.
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue targets
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
- Develop good relationship with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their operations through the use of the Company’s solutions and products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Provide contract negotiation expertise and price planning.
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options
- Recommend service and profit improvements as well as new opportunities
- Work with Marketing to devise and implement market strategies
- Determine goals and targets. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue.
- Track sales metrics, monitor market competitions, economic indicators and industry trends.
- Work with the Management to set revenue targets and sales goals on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Develop network of strong relationships with key industry influencers and partners
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Represents the organization in trade exhibitions, webinars, events, and demonstrations as required
Business Data Analyst
Extract, transform, and analyze data using statistical techniques that will help the organization make business decisions based on data
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services. Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.
Application Development Lead
Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.